15 March 2014

what caught my eye in the big city; two things for now....

Well lots of things catch my eye when I take a 2-hour trip down the coast, to the city of Sydney. I'll share some in differing posts over time.



At first it was the colour I guess that made me walk to the window, but I marvelled then at the original price-tag. Way beyond my mindfully conservative spending habits, but still interesting to see up close.  I was somewhat hesitant about even lining up my camera, with a stylishly-dressed male staff member keeping a vigilent watch from inside the store.  Guess that's the part of me that's not good at stepping out into street-photography!

Being discounted didn't change anything either :).  I still liked the bag, a lot, but could a bird-lover really feel good about toting her goodies inside a precious package of Ostrich leather?

well done Darren, I'll have to Google you now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A striking bag Carole, but not with that price tag. Sure looks really soft leather, poor ostrich though.

Bob Bushell said...

Clever.

Irma said...

Beautiful colored bag, Carole.
I think this is way too expensive.
I wish you a very nice weekend.
Greetings Irma

Montanagirl said...

Wow, pretty bag, but way out of my budget!

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I could make better use of my money, even if I were a woman.

Jan Castle said...

The color would catch my eye too, and your photo is great! bet that sales clerk thought you were going to make a 'knock off'' - LOL!
Jan